Join the quality team at QBS.
QBS, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.
Regional Sales and Marketing Representative
Responsible for generating and managing leads for QBS products in assigned markets, while nurturing and supporting current customer base. This position requires development of key relationship with customers and identifying new opportunities to increase market presence and advance growth.JOB DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Understand and be able to present company’s line up of products’ features and benefits
- Meet or exceed the scheduling of new Trainers/Trainings as directed
- Work with QBS Master Trainers and other company staff for scheduling of training and/or presentations
- Maintain established timelines for following up with potential leads and action plan imperatives
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and maintain the company’s scheduling and customer management system
- Develop, present and update action plans for business growth
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers
- Develop and maintain mailing lists and execute timely mailings
- Represent the company at assigned trade shows and conferences
- Minimum of two years sales and/or marketing experience
- Understanding of the current crisis prevention trends/products in the marketplace
- Proven history of achieving or exceeding established goals while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to be self-directed and prioritize
- Must have excellent attention to detail skills
- Working experience with key decision makers and upper management
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to travel in various forms of transportation
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English Language
Date posted: 2018-05-18
- Ability to communicate in English via phone, in writing and verbally in conversation with different levels of company staff and any current and potential customers.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit, use hands or fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to utilize a computer, phone, etc. for extended periods of time.
The primary role of Master Trainer is to provide QBS-designed training programs to a wide variety of human service, educational, and other customers requiring skills in behavior change and management. The training may be in the various contexts including seminars, in-services, conferences, and in a multitude of settings include educational, residential and treatment settings. Consulting services would be evaluations, one-on-one training, and recommendations.
We are steadily expanding and establishing services throughout North America, training our Safety-Care™ and Quality Behavioral Competencies™ programs to educational, residential, and programmatic settings serving individuals with challenging behaviors.
The well qualified applicant is Behavior Analyst and Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will provide QBS training and consultation services to a multitude of clientele in educational, residential and treatment settings serving individuals with diagnoses varying from autism/DD to traumatic brain-injury to psychiatric disorders. The applicant will also have experience training, teaching, or otherwise presenting to audiences and enjoy travel.JOB DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Conduct and implement QBS training programs as prescribed and dictated in training manuals and other directive materials.
- Design and/or participate in the design, development, and refinement of training materials to meet the future needs of QBS clients.
- Arrange and travel to customer sites to conduct multi-day training programs in the U.S. or internationally as assigned, which will involve overnight stays and periodic weekend travel.
- Maintain 80% revenue productivity primarily through training and, secondarily, through ongoing consultation and educational activities.
- Complete and submit paperwork in a timely, accurate manner including but not limited to training records, expense reports, time sheets.
- Facilitate an increase in customers through participation in sales and marketing activities including but not limited to exhibit booth duties, in-person and web-based presentations of QBS products and services, newsletters and other publications, sales meetings with prospective customers, customer service calls, and other activities as assigned.
- Assist in the maintenance of company customer and training databases including Salesforce, Constant Contact, and other systems.
- Maintain and promote customers service and satisfaction through professional behavior, responding to and/or resolving questions, concerns, and complaints in a professional, thorough, and timely manner.
- Maintain certification as a BCBA and maintain knowledge of current literature in applied behavior analysis.
- Consulting Services would include evaluation, recommendation, training on-site of customer at determined intervals.
- Posses a minimum 3-5 years experience providing consultation and training in behavioral principles and procedures to para/professionals in one or more of the following areas: Autism/Developmental disabilities services, adolescent or adult psychiatric settings, brain injury rehabilitation, or other relevant human service area in which behavioral challenged individuals require services.
- Must be able to travel 60% or more over night in any given work week, 2-3 weeks a month.
- Proficient and Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
Date posted: 2018-07-12
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or closely related program.
- Minimum of one year, and currently active Board Certification in Behavior Analysis.