Join the quality team at QBS.
QBS, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.
Master Trainer - Philadelphia
Quality Behavioral Solutions (QBS, Inc.) is a training and consulting firm based in the Boston area that provides reliable and experienced applied behavioral analysis services, ranging from Behavioral Training to Consulting and Management to Software and Educational Resources.
We are steadily expanding and establishing services throughout North America, training our Safety-Care™ and Quality Behavioral Competencies™ programs to educational, residential, and programmatic settings serving individuals with challenging behaviors.
The well qualified applicant is Behavior Analyst and Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will provide QBS training and consultation services to a multitude of clientele in educational, residential and treatment settings serving individuals with diagnoses varying from autism/DD to traumatic brain-injury to psychiatric disorders. The applicant will also have experience training, teaching, or otherwise presenting to audiences and enjoy travel.
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- Medical, dental, vision with low deductible
- 401K with 4% matching
- Profit Sharing program
- Reimbursed travel expenses and company AMEX
- Professional development/tuition assistance
In addition to Philadelphia, we are also hiring in the Boston area.Date posted: 2018-05-18
Regional Marketing Coordinator
Responsible for generating and managing leads for QBS products in assigned markets, while nurturing and supporting current customer base. This position requires development of key relationship with customers and identifying new opportunities to increase market presence and advance growth.JOB DUTIES AND EXPECTATIONS
- Understand and be able to present company’s line up of products’ features and benefits
- Meet or exceed the scheduling of new Trainers/Trainings as directed
- Work with QBS Master Trainers and other company staff for scheduling of training and/or presentations
- Maintain established timelines for following up with potential leads and action plan imperatives
- Utilize SalesForce.com to manage and maintain the company’s scheduling and customer management system
- Develop, present and update action plans for business growth
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers
- Develop and maintain mailing lists and execute timely mailings
- Represent the company at assigned trade shows and conferences
- Minimum of two years sales and/or marketing experience
- Understanding of the current crisis prevention trends/products in the marketplace
- Proven history of achieving or exceeding established goals while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to be self-directed and prioritize
- Must have excellent attention to detail skills
- Working experience with key decision makers and upper management
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to travel in various forms of transportation
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English Language
Date posted: 2018-05-18
- Ability to communicate in English via phone, in writing and verbally in conversation with different levels of company staff and any current and potential customers.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit, use hands or fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to utilize a computer, phone, etc. for extended periods of time.