Programs serving behaviorally-challenging individuals, regardless of the mission, model, size, or setting can become unwieldy, confusing, and overwhelming. An effective program can have many elements, people, and moving parts, requiring an astute, responsive, and knowledge management. Allowing QBS to collaborate with you toward producing the most effective program management, staff training systems, and quality measurement and tracking will undoubtedly result in more effective program processes and outcomes.
QBS program consultants can...
- Help you prepare for survey or address issues identified by surveyors.
- Respond to the needs of a program that is not functioning well, experiencing high turnover, or dealing with severe behavioral incidents.
- Assist in opening a new program or expanding an existing program.
- Provide temporary program administration while you recruit.
- Analyze training needs and develop a cost-effective training plan.
- Conduct a thorough market assessment to determine when and how to expand into new regions, program types, or service delivery models.