If You Are Hosting a Training At Your Facility
The setting in which Safety-Care is trained can be important to the overall effectiveness of the training and acquisition of skills by those in the training. Therefore, it is expected that the training setting have the following characteristics: A minimum of 1,000 square feet total (250 square feet of it as open floor space for demonstrations and role plays) for up to 10 participants.
- Moveable classroom-style tables and chairs.
- Comfortable temperature between 68°–72° F.
- Minimal auditory and visual distractions.
- Chalk/Dry Erase Board or other writing surface and markers.
- A carpeted surface or rehabilitation pad.
- A sturdy chair with arms/no wheels.