Behavioral challenges are some of the most difficult problems facing many organizations. Challenging or dangerous behaviors can and do occur anytime, anywhere, with anyone. For the individual, this can mean failure to progress, limited residential options, last-resort treatment options (e.g., over-medication, sedation), and possibly injury. For the staff and the organization, individual challenging behaviors can result in property damage, increased costs, regulatory concerns, and injuries. QBS behavioral case consultation will provide your staff with the analysis and treatment recommendations to truly have an impact on the behavioral repertoire and quality of life for the individual and staff alike.
Case Consultation Features
- All consultations conducted by credentialed Master's prepared Behavior Analysts with years of experience in a wide array of clinical, training, and management roles
- Experience in virtually every healthcare & educational settings from pre-school to long-term care, with most any behavioral challenge
- Behavioral recommendations consisting of evidence-based procedures supported by up-to-date research
- Several rate structures available depending regularity and contractual arrangement
- QBS Consultation Scorecard™ specifying consultation objectives and deliverables to evaluate delivered services by your QBS Behavioral Consultant
- Promoting a Functional Behavioral Analytic approach to case consults, staff training, program development and management
- Direct or collaborative oversight of Behavioral Rounds - a QBS model for case analysis and behavioral intervention development
- Telephone support available to provide guidance during behavioral conflicts and crises
Case Consultation Benefits
- A training approach to every case consult involving on-the-spot, structured coaching, or direct training of behavioral skills.
- Complimentary additional QBS services including behavioral seminars, Best Practices Protocols™, Quality Behavioral Competencies™, and other educational and consultation products.
Contact us if...
...You want to greatly improve the behavioral sophistication of your staff.
...You have one or more clients with long-standing or severe behavioral challenges resistant to your current efforts.
...You want to establish a behavior analytic approach to your overall treatment model